The SM100 is comfortable for operators with ergonomic joysticks and reference handles, plush padding, and wide spring-suspension platform for added stability. The strong lift capacity and high hinge pin of the SM100 height allows for easy loading into high sided trucks and dumpsters. The heavy duty undercarriage construction and fast travel speeds means you can do more with less.
- The overall machine width of 35.5 inches fits through doorways, gates and other tight spaces.
- The overall narrow width allows the machine to access urban areas and smaller yards while the light weight (3,300 lbs.) makes it easy to transport.
Industry Leading Safety Features
- Operator presence pedal & hydraulic function lockouts prevent accidental movement of lift arm and drive functions
All Day Comfort
- Large, spring-suspended operator platform provides comfort and a stable base for the operator.
- Fine tuned, forward angled joysticks, position the operator’s hands in a neutral position to reduce fatigue.
- Plush padding provides comfort and stability; Additional creature comforts include a cup holder, 12v charging port and storage compartment.
Front Mounted Cooler
- Front mounted coolers means no hot or dusty air is blown across the operator’s legs.
- Wide tracks provide low ground pressure, reducing turf disturbance and repair work.
- The SM100 offers class-leading travel speed at 5.2 mph to help get more done, faster.
- The SM100 is powered by a 24.7 horsepower Yanmar diesel engine providing high torque and a flat power curve to enhance productivity through fast cycling times and expectational pushing power.
- 13 gpm of auxiliary hydraulic flow is available to power a wide variety of money saving attachments.
- Internal fuel and hydraulic oil tanks are protected from damage.
- Angled unibody chassis design sheds debris, reducing wear & tear.